I'm a registered memeber with the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and The FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists). 

I'm also a member of ACAMH (The Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health)

I ahere to their guidelines on the professional code of ethics, standards and best empirical evidence in my counselling practice.


More details about the guidance and complaints procedures of these professional bodies can be found at the links listed below:


BACP: https://www.bacp.co.uk/about-us/protecting-the-public/professional-conduct/how-to-complain-about-a-bacp-member/

FHT:  https://www.fht.org.uk/how-to-raise-a-concern-or-make-a-complaint-about-an-fht-member